06 May, 2015

And As It Finally Winds Down..


What happened to all our supporters  ?  Can you see any out there ?



Yoo-hoo !  Here they are.  (Not at a symbolic image at all.)



Please Jesus, let me still be prime-minister.  Just let me still be prime-minister.  Please Jesus...



Look deep into my eyes...You are getting sleepy, very very sleepy.  You will vote Labour...



Fools, I win either way.  Look how handsome I am.  You know it makes sense.



Wah...Wah...Whoah...Whoah there.  Whoah there Gideon.  I think...think you'll...you'll...you see...you'll find that...the Briddish people want B...B...Boris Johnson...that's...er...obviously that, er... me to be...to be the...the next...that is the next...the...



Save our English beer !  Boo foreigners !  Look at me with my beer !  Beer beer beer beer !



Just think of all the long trips we'll be able to go on together with all that free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment